Thursday, April 28, 2016

"Just Say No to Meetings"

(Written Monday, February 29, 2016)

Hey y'all

There goes another week down in history. I think I blinked and now I'm sitting at the church writing another email. We had a ton of meetings this week and trainings given by districts and by President.  We had interviews with President and meetings with the Stake High Councilor, Stake President and Bishop. My trainer, Sister Defreitas, had a notepad that hung on the fridge that said, "Just say no to meetings."  I understand now -haha.

But other than that it was a great week, we taught a lot of lessons and saw a ton of miracles. We met a family and as we talked about the great apostasy they said that it made so much sense and that although the truth is on the earth in the fullness today there are still people walking around in their own apostasy. It was such a cool way to describe it that I'd never heard of before. It makes perfect sense and is so true. That's why God loves us and sends out missionaries so that no one has to walk through that apostasy, but can have eternal life. How cool is that, he is so celestial and is pictured below.

Many other great miracles happened. I'm so glad to be a part of this. Life is good! Also, I'm emailing later because we've been running all over the place celebrating Sister Faucette's 20th birthday! Technically she's only five though since she's a leap year baby. It's been a fun day haha.

So here are some pictures from my wonderful week. We have a baptism coming up this Saturday and we've got a ton of sweet kids that love when we come to teach them.

I'm so glad to be here. I know this is where I'm supposed to be.
Love,
Sister Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment