Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Merry Christmas!

(Written Friday, December 25, 2015)

Howdy Everyone!

I don't have much time or means to email everyone today, but I will have more time on Pday! I sure do hope that you all know that I love you! My testimony of the Savior is rock solid. I've talked to many people recently that want to destroy that faith that I have, but it's only making me stronger to withstand trials and challenges. I love this gospel and how it brings families together. I love that we have a living prophet on the earth today who is guiding the righteous people just like prophets that prophesied of Christ in the bible. I love the example that Christ set for all of us in establishing His church, showing us how to love and share his gospel, being baptized and suffering for our sins, I love that he lives again. I love that after a time of darkness that God restored the gospel of Christ to it's fullest by giving us another prophet and the authority to do baptisms in his name and I love that we have another witness of our savior Jesus Christ in the Book of Mormon as he shared the gospel with the people in the Americas. I love that God promises us answers about these things if we ask and pray to him. He loves us and that's a beautiful message that we want to share with everyone! I'm so glad to be a missionary at this time of year and share the love that God has for us with everyone. May this Christmas season bring you much joy and happiness!

More coming soon on Monday but here are some pictures for now!
Love,
Sister Nelson



No comments:

Post a Comment