Sunday, May 31, 2015

A Quick Hello

(Written Monday, May 18, 2015)

Hello Everyone!

I wish I had more to say, but this week was relatively uneventful, we went on exchanges with our sister leaders and learned a ton from them! We also had a lot of meetings and we are preparing for a giant mission wide conference this Wednesday where we will learn a ton more about ipads and using them as missionaries! There may even be someone really important coming from the church, so we are all very excited!

This transfer is coming to a close and I feel like it just started! Time is seriously running away from me!

I really do love you all! We find out what happens for next transfer this weekend and expect to hear about all kinds of miracles next week!

I love you all so much! Hang in there and keep serving the Lord!

Much Love,
Hermana Alayna Nelson

Us with our Mexican drinks
Us with our 8 year old recent convert Veronica Last night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment