Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Prayers in my Sleep

(Written Monday, June 1, 2015)

Hello Family and friends!

Lots of pictures are going on the blog today!

Nothing too crazy happened this week, I'm still steadily sleep talking at night by saying prayers in Spanish for my investigators... it's kinda funny actually.

This week we had a big conference for all of the congregations close by and I learned so much from the president of it! They even had a youth session in the evening where us missionaries got to sing for the youth and then share our testimonies about why we are missionaries and what we have learned! I am learning so much and it's still not nearly as much as I want to learn, but I will just keep going and setting goals and trying to work hard!
I hope all of you are making steps in one way or another to move forward and increase your faith and relationship with Jesus Christ! It's such a rewarding feeling and one that is hard to express in words.

I love this mission, it's crazy to think that in July I will be halfway done! I don't want that to happen! So just keep praying that I learn a lot and that people give me water in the streets because it is getting hot.

The picture I attached of me and Sister Stark is from today and my hair will probably continue to only be done up in a ponytail until this heat leaves (so like for the next three months, this is the hairstyle I'm looking at) I'm ready to continue to see miracles!
I'm sorry I don't have too much time or much more to share, my investigators are moving along really well! They are special souls given me to serve from Heavenly Father! I love this work, I know it is true and directed by God!

Have a great week!
Hermana Alayna Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment