Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Meet the Missionaries

(Written Monday, June 29, 2015)

Hello everyone,

It was another eventful week! Jaime finally came home from his time in Hawaii and we were able to finish his lessons with him this week and he passed his baptismal interview so he will be getting baptized this Saturday July 4th at 3pm! We can't wait for this to happen! It is going to be so great!

We also took Jaime to the documentary that some people made for our church called Meet the Mormons. This was the second time that I have seen it and it made me so happy and feel the spirit again very strongly. He really liked it!

They also had a photo booth there so as you can see, all us missionaries took the opportunity to get a nice shot together! We are only missing two elders, but the random guy that works for cricket I guess makes up for it ;) where did he come from?

I was kind of battling round two of my illness this weekend, I am feeling a little better at the moment, but I think the heat is just getting to me! I don't really know, so prayers are always good! Don't worry, I am resting lots and trying to take care of myself!

There isn't much else exciting or crazy to report! We just keep on going! I love my mission, even when it is hard! Everyone hang in there! I will have more exciting news next week, it's the last week of the transfer so I'll have exciting news about what's happening with next transfer!

Much love!
Hermana Alayna Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment