Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Buenas Dias Mis Amigos!

(Written Tuesday, November 4, 2014)

Hello from sunny, sunny, happy Mexico!

I wish I had more time, but there really just isn't a lot of time to email! Missionaries are busy. But just know that I am having a wonderful time! I have only been here for like 6 days and I have already taught 3 lessons to a person who is looking into the church in COMPLETE SPANISH. I know for a fact that Heavenly Father is helping us because not only do I understand, but I can also respond fairly well in Spanish! I took five years of French and was nowhere near able to speak for five minutes. But when I am teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ, which is so important, I know that Heavenly Father is helping me. I hope you are all doing well. They keep us so busy here learning and working hard to understand the language that I don't have much time to be sad and miss home, I am just happy all the time!

I wish I could send you pictures of how beautiful Mexico is, but sadly, these computers don't have an SD card slot, so you will all have to wait until I get back into the States to see Mexico, but if you get to travel here ever it is amazing.
 
I just want to leave you with two things that I have learned this week and that is that we are all so privileged to get to experience this mortal life and this beautiful Earth. Heavenly Father has given us so many privileges and we need to take advantage of them! If you check out my blog, my sister will have posted the video on this post, but if you just read this email, then you will have to look up this video, but please look up "Your Potential, Your Privileges" Mormon Message.  It is so beautiful and reminds us of who we are and all the things we can take advantage of.

This is the best time of my life. It is very hard, but it humbles me and allows me to see my Heavenly Father's hand in my life daily! He is blessing me because helping people know of and come unto Christ is so important to him. Know that Heavenly Father loves you and he plays an active role in your life! I am having far too many spiritual experiences to deny that!

My computer time is drawing to an end! Have anamazing week!
!Hasta Luego Mis Amigos!

--Hermana Alayna Nelson
I love you all!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment