Tuesday, October 28, 2014

¡Hola Mis Amigos!

Welcome to my brand new blog created with the help of my wonderful sister Ashley! During my mission, she will post my weekly emails and photos here for all of you to see and follow along with in a nice story book manner ;) You can also post comments below that she can send to me! Keep checking the site because it will be updated often to keep all my friends and family informed! I love this gospel and I love this church!

Tomorrow evening I will officially be set apart as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and Wednesday morning I will leave for Mexico for six weeks to learn the Spanish language and how to teach people and then it's off to the wonderful world of Las Vegas! I can't wait to just get out there so I don't have to be stressed anymore, but while we are all waiting, Enjoy this picture of a very excited me with a  very festive Donald Duck.


No comments:

Post a Comment