Thursday, April 28, 2016

A People Prepared

(Written Monday,  February 22, 2016)

Hello world!
It's been another great week!  Our immune systems are just so great that we have to just catch every little thing that's going around so we caught another little bug and were wiped out in the mornings, I think it was a combination of allergies and kind of some respiratory stuff that just made us not feel so great at the beginning of the week, but we just kept working despite it and saw lots of miracles this week!

We had so many of our investigators at church and we found many new elect people. The picture below is us with Blaine, it's kinda awkward, but missionaries are awkward.
We took him on a temple tour and he loves what he's learning and wants to be baptized.

We also had little Keyana and her sisters with us at church this Sunday, they are holding so fast to the gospel, she's only 8 but she came! God has prepared some great youth here like Donea and Maya who are so accepting of the gospel and applying it in their lives.

We've also seen some great miracles with going on exchanges with our sisters. Our sisters are growing and doing so well!

I am loving every minute of my service and trying to savor them since there aren't many more left. What a privilege it is to serve the Lord and teach His children. One thing I did notice this week was I was always feeling super crummy and not-with-it until we were teaching a lesson and then I didn't feel sick at all as the spirit worked through us to teach these precious sons and daughters the truths they already know.  Right afterwards, however, I'd feel sick again.
The spirit of God is amazing. I love this gospel. I know it's true with all my heart and I can't wait to continue to share great miracles with you!

Love you all so much,
Sister Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment